EFC Design 1074: Illustrations


Scroll down for two photographs.



S.S. Kamchatka, originally Lake Elrio (Design 1074), at anchor in San Francisco Bay circa 1943 while serving in the Soviet merchant marine. This ship was built by the Great Lakes Engineering Works, Ashtabula, Ohio. (NHC: NH 89894)



S.S. International, originally Lake Singara (Design 1074), on 20 October 1943. She was also built by the Great Lakes Engineering Works, Ashtabula, Ohio. (NARA: RG-80-G-271664)