||Ex yacht BLACK DOUGLAS, Fish and Wildlife Service, Interior Dept. Auxiliary 3-masted schooner. Steel hull. Specifications above. To PYc-45 8 Apr 43 and commissioned 19 Apr 43.
||Ex yacht ARANER, ex FAITH 1934. Auxiliary ketch. 100 tons light, 147 tons gross. 106.4' oa, 86.0' reg x 25.2' x 10.5'. Wood hull. 1 Atlas Imperial diesel, 100 HP, 8 kts.
||Ex yacht DWYN WEN. Auxiliary schooner. 110 tons light, 86 tons gross. 104.0' oa, 84.0' wl x 20.0' x 13.25'. Composite hull. 1 Atlas Imperial diesel (fitted 1926), 75 HP, 7 kts. Designed by Alex. Richardson and built at Dartmouth, England, she was acquired from Eugene Overton of Los Angeles, Calif., to whom she was sold back in January 1945. She resumed service as the yacht DWYN WEN and still existed in 2006.
||Ex yacht VOLADOR. Auxiliary schooner. 90 tons light, 114 tons gross. 110.0' oa, 85.8' wl x 23.4' x 12.25'. Wood hull. 1 Atlas Imperial diesel, 120 HP, 7 kts. Designed by William Gardiner, built at Wilmington, Calif., and acquired from W. L. Valentine. Not registered for postwar service as an American yacht.
||Ex yacht SEAWARD. Auxiliary schooner. 100 tons light, 96 tons gross. 106.0' oa, 90.0' wl x 21.6' x 14.0'. Wood hull. 1 Western diesel (fitted 1937), 65 HP, 7 kts. Designed by John G. Alden and built at East Boothbay, Maine. Acquired from Cecil B. deMille, for whom she had probably been built. Sold in April 1945 to Charles A. Williams of San Pedro, Calif., and resumed service as the yacht SEAWARD. Transferred to French registry 1951.
||Ex yacht GEOANNA. Auxiliary schooner. 90 tons light, 122 tons gross. 111.5' oa, 81.5' wl x 22.5' x 14.75'. Steel hull. 1 Superior diesel, 135 HP, 8 kts. Designed by George L. Craig and built at Long Beach, Calif. Requisitioned by the MC from the Seven Up Bottling Co., which had purchased her in 1938. Probably resumed service as a yacht under foreign registry after the was, was named LANIKAI II during the 1980s.
||Ex yacht VILEEHI. Auxiliary ketch. 90 tons light, 54 tons gross. 80.0' oa, 61.4' wl x 19.25' x 11.4'. Wood hull. 1 Sterling gas engine, 116 (or 75) HP, 7 kts. Designed by Edson B. Schock and built at San Diego, Calif. Acquired in 1941 from Hiram T. Horton, for whom she had been built. Returned to him in 1945, she resumed service as the yacht VILEEHI and was still in service in 2002.
||Ex yacht ZAHMA. Auxiliary ketch. 100 tons light, 157 tons displacement, 75 tons gross. 94.0' oa, 69.0' wl x 20.75' x 7.75'. Wood hull. 1 Superior diesel (fitted 1937), 100 HP, 8 kts. Designed by B. B. Crowninshield and built at Neponset, Mass. Chartered from her owner, R. S. Rheem of Los Angeles, who recovered her in 1945 and returned her to service as the yacht ZAHMA. She was renamed THESPIAN in 1957 and was removed from documentation in 1967.